In today’s dynamic real estate industry, our litigation team offers experience and results-oriented representation for our clients requiring representation in civil and commercial litigation matters throughout Georgia and the Southeast. Our trial attorneys draw on a foundation of solid case management and proven trial skills in representing our clients in all types of disputes – whether negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or trials and appeals – in both the state and federal courts. Our trial attorneys advocate on behalf of and work closely with each client to develop a case strategy which supports that client’s best interest.
Our areas of litigation specialization include:
- Business litigation involving the mortgage lending and servicing industries and litigation regarding real estate issues
- Mortgage lending and servicing issues including foreclosure
- Defense of wrongful foreclosure and defense of predatory lending claims
- Real estate-related insurance defense of professionals and organizations
- Mortgage fraud civil prosecution and defense
- Lender liability defense
- Litigation defense of real estate brokerage firms and agents
- Homeowner association conflicts
The firm’s commercial clients range from local industry leaders in the mortgage and real estate fields to national lenders and title insurance companies.
Founding partner Monica Gilroy serves regularly as a special master for real estate dispute matters for the Superior Count of Fulton County. We encourage and offer guidance to our clients in regards to alternative dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.